Sustainable Homes and partners held a national conference investigating the research and action being taken to reduce the likelihood and impacts of overheating, flooding and improving water efficiency.
Topics explored on the day:
• New practical guidance on making the business case for including measures to reduce overheating, reduce flooding and water efficiency during retrofit
• The latest on flood risk maps and how you can use them.
• The impact of the new scheme to move flooding costs to home owners
• Examples of new products and how you can save water
• An update on the impacts of the changes to ECO funding and what it means for your retrofit plans